If you're looking for a Las Vegas Strip dispensary, you'll want to check out NuWu Cannabis Marketplace. Located a short drive or Uber trip from The Strip, NuWu has the largest selection of cannabis products in Nevada at great prices. We buy in bulk and pass the savings on to you. With nearly 16,000 square feet (including 170 feet of display counters), NuWu is the largest cannabis dispensary in the world.
360 view tour
Directions to Get to NuWu Cannabis Marketplace
NuWu Cannabis Marketplace is located just 1.5 miles from the popular Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas (DTLV) and 7 miles from The Strip.
> Head west on W Flamingo Rd toward S Las Vegas Blvd
> Use the right 2 lanes to take the ramp onto I-15 N
> Merge onto I-15 N
> Take exit 43 for D St
> Use the middle lane to keep left at the fork and continue toward W Washington Ave
> Turn right onto W Washington Ave
> Turn left onto N Main St
> Turn left
> Turn left
> Arrive at NuWu Cannabis Marketplace 1235 Paiute Cir, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Directions: Google Maps
Las Vegas parties all night, every night, yet there are few Las Vegas cannabis dispensaries that are open 24/7. Luckily, NuWu is a unique Las Vegas Strip dispensary located a short drive away and open 24 hours per day. We also have a drive-thru that offers customers unrivaled convenience.
History of the Las Vegas Strip
Known for its bright lights, fanciful characters, casinos, and nightlife, the Las Vegas Strip is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Just over 4 miles long (6.8 km), The Strip is just south of the city limits. Despite being located in Paradise and Winchester (two unincorporated towns) and not technically Las Vegas, The Strip is still always referred to as being in Vegas. Most of the large casinos and hotels are located on The Strip, along with plenty of entertainment and attractions.
The Strip is recognized by the United States Department of Transportation as a designated National Scenic Byway (or as it’s commonly called, an All-American Road).
3 Must-See Attractions on the Las Vegas Strip:
As one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Las Vegas has no shortage of things to do.
Be sure to read our guide:
Here are three of our favorite attractions:
Bellagio's Waterworks show has become one of the most iconic and popular attractions on the strip and makes for the perfect spectacle after imbibing in your favorite ganja you purchased from your favorite Las Vegas Strip dispensary.
Hours: Varies depending on the day. But usually every 30 minutes until 8 pm, and every 15 minutes after 8 pm until midnight. See website for current schedule.
Website: Fountains of Bellagio
How to Get to the Fountains of Bellagio: Directions
First hit up your favorite Las Vegas Strip dispensary, find a place where you can discreetly (and legally) consume your herb, and get "high" (as in altitude) one of the newer and most popular attractions in Vegas and the entire West Coast. At 550 feet, the "High Roller" is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world. Enjoy the observatory where you can soak in amazing views of the city.
Mon - Thurs: 4pm to 1am
Fri - Sun: Noon - 1am
Daytime: $22* or Happy Half Hour (includes booze) $35*.
Nighttime$32* or Happy Half Hour (includes booze) $47* .
* Internet-Only Deal. Nevada residents get a 50% discount with valid ID.
Website: High Roller
How to Get to High Roller at Linq Hotel & Casino: Directions
If you're in the mood for getting even "higher," why not check out Stratosphere Tower, which at 1,149 feet is America’s highest freestanding observation tower.
We hope this helps you on your next visit to the Strip. Before you make your next run, be sure to come visit us! We offer the best selection of and Las Vegas Strip dispensary or downtown dispensary; for a list of our selection of products, be sure to visit our menu.
Las Vegas Strip Attractions List:
- Fremont Street Experience (6 min drive, 26 min walk)
- The Mob Museum (6 min drive, 24 min walk)
- Neon Museum (7 min drive, 20 min walk)
- SlotZilla Zip Line (7 min drive, 28 min walk)
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (7 min drive, 27 min walk)
- The Smith Center (7 min drive, 34 min walk)
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets (9 min drive)
- Fear the Walking Dead Survival (9 min drive)
- The Dome at Container Park (9 min drive)
Las Vegas Strip Attractions
- Fountains at Bellagio (13 min drive)
- CSI: The Experience (13 min drive)
- Eiffel Tower Experience (14 min drive)
- VR Adventures (14 min drive)
- Sky Jump (15 min drive)
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (15 min drive)
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens (15 min drive)
- The "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" Sign (16 min drive)
- The Volcano (16 min drive)
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. (16 min drive)
- The Linq Promenade (17 min drive)
- Hershey’s Chocolate World (17 min drive)
- Tournament of Kings (17 min drive)
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving (17 min drive)
- Outdoor Gondola Rides (17 min drive)
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas (17 min drive)
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay (18 min drive)
- High Roller (20 min drive)